Monday, April 10, 2017

Prince of Peace

Hello!!
Well, we got a call on Saturday from the assistants telling us that
Sister Sorensen is going to HULL!!!!! The best place ever! I am sad to
see her go but she is going to love Hull and do great things there. We
have had a great 2 months together and we will be reunited in Provo
this summer :) I am getting a new sister named Sister Cook, she is
from Utah! And I will finish her training. My first companion from
Utah! I've heard great things about her.

This week we were able to do service with some of our stake in Hartle
Poole! It was really fun and the weather was perfect. There wasn't a
cloud in the sky :) I loved being able to do a service project because
we don't have many here. It was great to spend time with the other
missionaries.

I went on an exchange with Sister Koepf from Michigan. I love her! We
had so much fun. We taught some lessons and knocked some doors. She is
a great missionary, and she is in my group so we will go home
together! I realised how grateful I am to meet so many incredible
people who will be life long friends. I love being with other sisters
and learning from them. I am amazed how how dedicated they are and how
much they love the people they serve. They are such great examples.

We had Zone Training and interviews with President and Sister Turvey
which was defs a highlight. I love being able to spend time with them
and hear counsel and advice they have for me. Everytime I am with them
I just feel so much love from them and for them. It amazes me how
Christlike their love is and how they love each one of us no matter
what we do. They are great examples and help me want to show my love
more!

We are trying our best to help our investigators progress but we can't
help them if they don't answer their door or phone.. so that has been
a bit of a strugg this week but Heavenly Father has a greater plan.
Some of the members have been reaching out to a couple investigators
and it makes such a difference. We couldn't do it without them. I have
such a testimony of member missionary work, they are necessary!

This week I started studying The Living Christ. After it was mentioned
in general conference a couple times I felt that I needed to study it
more in depth. It was been incredible the things I have learned about
our Saviour. I am so thankful for Him and the example He set that we
can follow. Now is the perfect time to study more about Him and become
more like Him as we celebrate His resurrection on Easter this Sunday!
The church has come out with a series of Prince of Peace videos and I
love them! So good & inspiring. I challenge each of you to watch the
videos and read The Living Christ before Easter this weekend! It will
make Easter more meaningful as we let His light into our lives more.

Hope you all have a great week!
Love, Sister Stevens xx
Service!!!!! 


Billingham Zone Leaders




we made stuffed peppers, they were tdf

Zone Training

#armyofbillingham

Investigators bunny

Chinese food for p-day last week


No comments:

Post a Comment